In this blog, we will discuss 3 SEO techniques that will help you to maximize your online visibility.
It was very easy for online marketers to rank an article or blog a decade ago but now it’s very difficult and challenging. As many contents are created on the same topic.
It is difficult to rank your article or blog by just writing a good long article.
You have to implement and test SEO techniques to make it on top of SERPs.
Google constantly updates ranking algorithms to provide the best results.
So keeping that in mind, we have curated 3 SEO techniques that will help you improve your traffic –
Improve User Experience
User experience is most important than ever before.
In this fast-growing world if your website is slow or unstructured then most likely people will leave in an instant.
So creating a high-quality website is important from the user experience point and for SEO as well.
Here are some reasons why should you improve user experience –
- You don’t want your website looks spammy.
- Content are easy to read.
- It provides a lower bounce rate.
- It helps users to find relevant information more easily.
- Helps generate more leads.
- Increase conversion.
You can improve user experience by following –
- Clean layout structure.
- Placement of call-to-action buttons.
- White space on the blog page.
- Easy navigation.
- Quality Images or graphics.
- Improving website speed.
Sometimes it gets trickier to implement user experience changes than you can take help from a professional web development agency. At Exaalgia we practice modern methods and trends to improvise websites.
Optimize for Voice Search
Did you know? 40.2% of all searches on Google are done by voice.
That’s right: half of the internet users heading to search engines aren’t typing their queries- they’re using a voice-assisted device to get the job done.
Voice search is the current SEO trend for business growth!
Here are some tips for voice search optimization –
- For local search, claim your Google My Business (GMB) listing.
- Use conversational phrases for voice search.
- Create FAQ pages focus on those long-tail & conversational keywords
- Use structured data markup to give these voice search devices even more information about the site & content.
- Reduce page loading time.
- Use more local content like “near me”.
Web users surf the web to gain knowledge, to entertain, and to find a solution.
But if your website isn’t this engaging, you can’t expect to gain online traffic.
Content depends on industry to industry, if you have valuable information to provide then create a content framework and write various blogs on the niche.
Tips to write and optimize valuable content –
- Be informative about the post. Give users something to read. Don’t be promotional.
- Stay straightforward on the topic.
- Use examples, quotes, or graphics where needed.
- Use heading, sub-headings, and bullets points where needed.
- Stay up to date with the resources you provide.
- Use active voice.
- Use proper call-to-action where needed.
Also, read – How to Win Content Arms Race
SEO is rapidly changing from year to year, with new Google marketing algorithms, Webmaster guidelines, business owners and digital marketers have to adapt them quickly to give clients’ business websites the edge over their competition.
The key to getting more sales and web visitors is to engage people on your website.
How do you engage them? Touch their senses. Go deeper into your approach by using tried and tested (yet very simple) SEO techniques that personally welcome the readers to your website.
Exaalgia provides web development & digital marketing services. You can reach out to us for more inquiries.
NOTE: The blog post was originally published on December 4, 2015, but has been updated by the author with new information as of March 23, 2022.