Want More Local Business from Google? You Need Local SEO Services
November 29, 2019 by Satish Singh
97% of consumers will go online to search and find services near their area. Over 82% of smartphone users use a search engine like Google when looking for a local business. Have you thought about how you connect with these customers? With local search engine marketing or optimization from one of the best local SEO companies in the USA, you can gain more customers.
The traditional old school phone book search options are out and online search engines are in-which means you need local SEO Expert to find your local consumers. Local SEO helps you get found and grow your business majorly in these ways:
- Local search engine optimization increases your website’s rankings in search results and in the local pack
- Local SEO strategies receive the highest conversion levels of businesses above all local advertising channels
- Local SEO helps mobile users to easily find your business, whether in the search engines, social media networks or through local business directories.
- Local SEO leads service providers and ensures your business is found on Google maps and through other navigational apps.
One of the main reasons all businesses need local SEO pack is that SERPs like Google have realized how many users are looking for specific services and products near and around them. In fact, more than half of all total Google search queries by users have local intent. So, how does it impact your business? It means your potential consumers are finding your services within your service area and could find you instantly if you boost your local SEO efforts. With better local rankings in search engines, you will see more visits to your website and in return gain more leads for your company.
What goes into our local SEO service package?
At Exaalgia, we include many services to help your business or brand with local search engine optimization campaign. These include:
Analysis of a local competitor-
- Complete market analysis of your service areas
- Finding local competitors who are ranking on the search engines for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes and more in the market
Building and monitoring local citations-
- Auditing citations across all relevant online directories
- Editing all local citations to include the right NAP (name, address, phone number) citations
- Creating new citations for your company
- Managing local business listings
Publishing and optimizing localized web content-
- Performing keyword research on how your customers will search
- Publishing locally-targeted web content that will improve local search engine rankings
- Adding schema markup to improve your local business listings, reviews on search result pages and increase your local SEO
- Optimizing landing pages on a continual basis
Optimizing Google my business profile-
- Optimizing your company’s Google my business page
- Claiming your Google map listing
- Optimizing GMB page for backlinks
- Optimizing your business hours and services
Tracking your local SEO campaigns-
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, traffic, and leads
- Monitoring your top local competitor’s keyword rankings
Share this Article
Content creators understand that SEO is the lifeline of every content created. Well, maybe not for all content created, but for content that is designed for public consumption. Most often than not, it is your only chance at attracting your targeted consumers, audience, and viewers to your online platforms. It is however pertinent to understand […]
The world of digital marketing is continuously evolving, with marketers always finding new ways to engage customers and create experiences that have a lasting impression on audiences. From reliable and credible digital strategies to creative experiments, it is worthwhile to know what works well across industries and marketers. This fosters your chances of success as […]
If you keep up with digital marketing or even just regularly look online for services or any other information, you’ve probably heard about Google algorithms. But have you ever wondered what they’re exactly and how they affect websites and eCommerce stores’ ranking? What are Google Algorithms? Google’s algorithms are a complex system that searches out […]